By: Nikhil Malankar
I was just going to write the code for Trojan virus but then found out that there was already a code for Trojan Virus on Computersight.com. So, I decided to explain the working and removal of the code from the computer to help the better half of the world. The code for Trojan Space Eater Program can be found on:
Now, let’s see how it works.
The main purpose of this code is to ‘Eat Space’ and makes the hard disk virtually impossible to fill in more data. It follows 5 simple steps.
- Searches for the root drive where your copy of Windows is installed
- Goes to the folder ‘C:\Windows\System32\’
- Creates a file ‘spceshot.dll’ in that folder
- Fills that file with junk till your disk is full
- After your disk is full it stops the process
That’s it. It works on the above 5 steps and the removal of the code is also damn easy!
Removing the defects:
As I said that the program works in 5 steps and so the solution of the problem also lies in those 5 steps itself.
It is easy. Just have a look at these 5 steps and your computer will be free of this ‘so-called’ Trojan Space Eater.
- Go to ‘C:\Windows\System32\’ or in Run type %systemroot%\system32
- Search for the file ‘spceshot.dll’
- Delete that file!
But someone who does not know about this will keep on banging his head on his computer! 😀
And then he has no option other than to format his computer.
Hope this helped!